Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Finally in the Blogging World!

Well, I have finally decided to give this blogging thing a try! I'm sure this will please my dear SIL! :D With so many family and friends that live out of town, I felt this was the best way to keep everyone up to date with this VERY exciting time in our lives. We are well on our way to having a little boy in our lives very soon.  This has been such an exciting journey for Jeff and me, we just wanted to be able to share it with all of the people that matter the most. Hopefully, I will be able to keep up with the blogging on a regular basis....hopefully! Stay tuned!

            


4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! You finally did it!!!!! I'm so excited you are starting a blog on our little Harrison....... :)

    Love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I wanted to be the FIRST to comment--Mama always beats me! YAY for blogging on my precious nephew!!! Can't wait to read more! Your blog is already SUPER cute! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very proud of you for your blog, too, Julie! I'm also very excited about Harrison...he's already so cute! I can just tell! Anyway, I love you guys and I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete