Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Turning 23...Again!!

No, I'm still not 23. Fooled ya, didn't I? :)  I turned 28 today, but I still like to think that I'm 23. Wishful thinking, right??
Sunday, we celebrated by going to Macaroni Grill with the family and David and Megan. It was a great time!! We had cake and gifts. Jeff and Harrison got me a set of pearl earrings. I LOVE them!! I haven't taken them out since.  I also got some gift cards, clothes, etc. I always enjoy doing birthday lunches with the whole family! Thank you again for all the gifts and coming to lunch guys!!
Gabby and Reese.

My two favorite guys!

The Runges. David and Megan

Katie and Teeny

Mr. Terry and Amy...aka..Papa and Mimi

Amanda and Roy

Mike and Natalie...aka...Paw-paw Mike and Gammy

:)

Notice Harrison's fake smile. :) That kid is hilarious!

This kid is pretty funny herself! Love her!!

After lunch Sunday, Megan, Harrison and I decided to catch one of David and Jeff's flag-football games. I caught this before it started.
I'm pretty lucky, huh??
Today, Harrison and I took it pretty easy. I decided to be lazy today since it was my birthday. This afternoon, we went to watch Reese at dance and went to eat afterward.  I loved spending the whole day with Harrison. He is getting more and more personality. I laugh almost the whole time with him. He has his 15 month appointment next week, so stay tuned for the update on the little guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment