Thursday, April 4, 2013

32 Weeks!!

YIKES!! How did this go by so fast?? I can't believe that we will be meeting Hudson in just a few weeks! We had our monthly visit with Dr. G this past Wednesday. Everything was looking great! We actually got to schedule the c-section. Baby Hudson will be here on May 21! For those of you counting, that's SEVEN weeks from this past Tuesday!! My mom said, "if not sooner." But, if he is anything like Big Brother, he will wait. :) I am way behind on getting his room ready and everything, but I plan to work on that this weekend. We start seeing Dr. G every two weeks now. He even said, "I can't believe you're almost due!" Uh, tell me about it, Marco! :)


32 Weeks

Size of Baby: the size of a squash-about 2.5 to 4 lbs and almost 17 inches
Total Weight Gain:  12 total lbs
Maternity Clothes: yes!
Gender: BOY!!!!
Movement: tons of movement! Especially when I lay down to go to sleep
Sleep: eh...I'm okay until my hips start hurting.  Dr. G gave me some ideas on how to sleep a little better.
What I miss: I've really had seafood cravings lately, so I miss raw oysters BADLY!!!
Cravings: seafood and peanut butter (not together!)
Symptoms: I've been okay with sickness, but my hips have been hurting pretty bad all the time. Also, I've been exhausted!!
Best Moment of the Week: actually scheduling the arrival of our baby boy! It seems very very real now! We also got the crib and dresser set up!!

I'm trying my hardest to enjoy the last part of this pregnancy. I'm also trying more to prepare Harrison for becoming a big brother. I know he will be great at it, because he has such a sweet personality. He knows where his "baby" is. He will point to my belly and kiss it. :) Melts a Mama's heart. We go back in two weeks for just a checkup and then in four weeks for the last ultrasound to check our how much Mr. Hudson weighs. Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment