Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Update on the Little Man

We went back to see Dr. G today.  It was a short and sweet visit, but Dr. G said that everything is looking great! Harrison's heart rate was 155. My blood pressure and measurements were all great.  We go back in two weeks....yes, the frequent visits are starting!! Jeff and I were having a discussion about how this pregnancy has flown by. Although, some days, it seems like it is dragging out and it seems as though Harrison is never going to get here.  Everything is in full swing though. The crib came in today.  Jeff and I will go pick it up tomorrow. I will post some pics of my resident handy man putting it together. :)  We even went and bought some onesies the other day.  It was a little overwhelming to think that we will have something to put in those onesies in two months!! As overwhelming as it is, we get more and more excited each day. I know we share the same feelings with a lot of people, but we are so ready to meet our sweet little boy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad everything went well. You still gotta post pictures of the painted house!! I know you are waiting to get his room done, but show the rest! :)
    Don't worry about him needing pj's, his "big cousin" has him covered! haha
    So excited he'll be here soon!!!
    Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete