Thursday, May 2, 2013

36 Weeks!

As of today, we have 19 days before little Hudson comes into the world. We can't wait!!! We had our first weekly appointment yesterday, along with an ultrasound to see how much he weighed. He weighs 5 lbs and 14 ounces as of right now. With Harrison, I went around 37 weeks and a couple days and he weighed 6 lbs. They are right on track with each other. However, I won't be going eight days past my due date with this little boy, so he may not be as big at birth. Everything measured great. His heart rate was 127, which they say it slows down a little the closer it gets to the end. Dr. G said that both of us look very healthy! Now, it's just waiting until May 21!


36 Weeks

Size of Baby: the size of a honeydew melon 
Total Weight Gain:  holding steady at 12 total lbs
Maternity Clothes: yes!
Gender: BOY!!!!
Movement: a lot. He is slowing down a little...I assume he's running out of room.
Sleep: better! Thanks Dr. G!!
What I miss: being able to walk around without feeling like I just ran a marathon!
Cravings: strawberry jello...yum!!!
Symptoms: just really tired lately...could have something to do with my toddler being extremely active!
Best Moment of the Week: seeing the sweet boy on the ultrasound!



His sweet little profile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment