Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Another Year of being 23

I know Jeff probably gets tired of me saying that I'm 23, but oh well! Love you, honey. Turning 23 (+8) was wonderful!! My boys really know how to treat a lady right. We went to eat Friday night, and enjoyed a quiet night after that. 
Then, Sunday, Terry cooked us some steaks and Bob and Viv (Jeff's grandparents) came in. I think they just came to see the house; it just so happened to be the day we celebrated my birthday. 
The cake was delicious! I had to get Harrison straight on the fact that for Mom's birthday, we eat strawberry cake. He can have his chocolate on his birthday. 
Harrison made this for me on Friday at school. What a little sweetheart!
We spent Sunday afternoon outside where the weather was beautiful!!! 
I got a ton of sweet birthday wishes from everyone. It made me feel really loved. :)
Thanks to everyone for all the birthday love!!







1 comment:

  1. Goodness gracious---Huddy LOOKS GROWN!!!! Wow!!! :( So glad you had a great birthday!! Can't wait to see you in a month!! :)

    Love y'all

    ReplyDelete