Wednesday, September 23, 2015

House Preview & Restless Heart

I had to go to the new house yesterday for our bedroom flooring to be installed, so I took the opportunity to take a few photos to just give everyone an idea of how the house is coming.
This is our guest room.  I don't usually do too many light or pastel colors, just because they aren't my thing.  However, our bedding for the guest room  has this color bedding and I recently refinished a mirror with a light blue to go with it. So, we will see how it turns out. 

At the top of the stairs.  I didn't want to take photos of everything, because I wanted y'all to see it when it's finished.

Harrison's room...he wanted it blue.  Let's just say when it's done, it will be "super." :)

This is Huddy's red room...I bet this one will be a "home run." 

This is the living room.  Excuse the rugs.  We were laying them out to flatten a little. The paint looks darker in this photo than it really is.  It's the color that the wall is in the stairs photo.

Our master bedroom. The walls are more of a slate blue.  I was mainly just taking a photo of the new flooring!

We cannot wait to move in.  However, last night, we had to take a break from packing, painting, and all that jazz.  Terry and Amy invited us to a charity concert with Restless Heart as the main performers.  It was so much fun! I didn't realize how many RH songs I knew until last night.  It was in the Franklin Theatre in downtown Franklin.  I have been wanting to check that place out since we first visited.  It did not disappoint.  There's actually a festival around there this weekend, but we have moving priorities.
That's a group called No Solution behind us.  Keep an eye out for those girls...you heard it here first, folks.
And...I believe either Wes or Jim was making Jeff laugh. :)

Restless Heart

Tonight, we will commence with all the tasks at hand, and there probably won't be a post until next week...I have a busy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment