Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3D Ultrasound and Dr.'s Visit

Today, we had our 3D ultrasound to see little Harrison! Gammy, Aunt Teeny and Reese came along for the visit! However, our sweet little man didn't cooperate like we had hoped.  He slept the entire time! Of course on any other day, he would be bouncing around. We did get to watch for a little bit, and did manage to get some great shots of his little face! We have conflicting reports on whose nose the boy has. :) The ultrasound tech did say that we can come back in two weeks to try again. So, hopefully, he will be cooperating that day.
After the ultrasound, we went to see Dr. Giannotti.  He said that everything is looking great. Harrison's heart rate was 142 when Dr. G measured it. He said that all of my measurements are right on track. I also had my glucose test today. They will have the results in a couple days, and if nothing is wrong, we won't hear from them.
We go back on March 29 for the next 3D ultrasound, and April 12 for our next visit with Dr. G. After that, I will start seeing him every two weeks! It's getting so close!! Friday, I will be 28 weeks!
Here are some pictures of Harrison. :)







The rest of the week is pretty busy and exciting!! Jeff and I are going to register at the hospital tomorrow.  Thursday, Telena, Natalie and I are going to San Antonio to see BON JOVI!!! Friday, the painting for the house begins, and I'm pretty sure I have our sweet little niece for the night!  :)



1 comment:

  1. Hopefully on the 29 the "little man" will cooperate. :D

    Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete