Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Wedding and A Shower

This past Wednesday, Jeff and I set out on a road trip to Alabama. My dear friend, Tara, was getting married! When we got there Wednesday, we went and met Mom, my stepdad, Jesie, Katie and Caleb at my favorite little restaurant in Atmore. We had a nice dinner. Thursday, I met Tara at the Wind Creek Spa and got a wonderful prenatal massage and pedicure! It was wonderful!! Friday, the wedding festivities began! There was a bridesmaid luncheon Friday afternoon, followed by the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Saturday was the big day! The wedding was beautiful!! The groom's cake was made entirely out of Little Debbie cakes! I didn't get a taste, but it looked yummy! Tara and Blake are in Cancun for their honeymoon this week, and I am very jealous!!
Tara and I
The bridesmaids and Tara
The groom's cake
Me, Ashlei, Krystal and Drew
Friends from high school
Jeff and I
The Kunkles and Lukers

Later on that night, Jeff and I spent some time with my very best friend, Drew, and her family. Her little girl, Brantley, kept us entertained by putting fake tattoos on each of us. I only have a picture of mine, but she was really good and we had a great laugh!
Brantley putting the rainbow on my belly.
Sunday, my family and Drew threw me a baby shower for Harrison!! I was very excited. Katie made the cake and it was super cute. (I don't have a picture of it yet, but my mom has one. She is sending it to me shortly.) It was such a great shower. I was so excited to see some of my family and friends that I hadn't seen in a very long time. Harrison made out like a bandit with all of his gifts. We even received some gifts all the way from Houston! I am extremely grateful to Mom, Katie, Aunt Laura, Nanny and Drew for going through so much trouble to make sure I had a wonderful day!
Harrison's "baby cousin" outfit from Reese!

No comments:

Post a Comment