Monday, August 22, 2011

2 month check up

We went to see Dr. Chandler today. I must say, I was ready to see how much the boy had grown, but I was dreading these shots. Especially after our visit to the E.R. When he was a week old. Harrison weighs 12lbs and 11oz. He is 23.25 inches long! He is the 50-75 percentile for both. She said that he is above average in everything. She did the exam and said that he looks fat, happy and beautiful, which is perfect! He was happy for the first half of the visit. Then, she brought in the shots! Jeff managed to get off work for the appointment. Thank goodness he did, because I don't think in would have been able to handle it. He held him while she gave him the shots. As soon as she did the first one, Harrison and I both started crying. Poor little guy! I am very glad that we got this visit over with. I would like to think that they will get easier as he gets older, but I won't hold my breath!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear all went well.....First time shots for babies is not fun;not for them or us. :-( I'm proud to hear that you are the one who held him.....I figured you would have Jeff do that. :-)

    Love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete