Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I got this from a friend's blog. Every Wednesday, they post a few things that they are loving, hence, the title of the this post.  :)

I'm loving the beginning of football season!!  Alabama starts playing this weekend, and it's been like Christmas in this house. Jeff has a countdown, and every day we have heard it. At the beginning of this week, it was like he was five again! It's like this every year.  I don't think we will make it to any games this year, but as long as we are able to watch the games, we will be great in this house. Pro football also starts soon. My sweet husband got us tickets to see the Texans and Colts play on my birthday.  We are big  Peyton Manning fans here, but we will have to go for the Texans. Not only are they the hometown team, but a good part of the team is made up of former Alabama players.
ROLL TIDE!!!



I'm loving these guys!  I am so blessed to have these two guys in my life!! I couldn't ask for a more perfect husband and little boy.  I love watching them together. Jeff is so wonderful with Harrison. I can't get enough!!

Harrison and Daddy on H's birthday!

Last one. I'm loving Big Brother! I am completely obsessed, and I am happy to say that I have gotten my husband hooked too.  I started watching it with my friend, Jamia from home during the second season. I took a break for a few seasons. Then, when I started working at the office, Mary was watching it. I got back into it, and have been obsessed ever since. I often think about going on there, but I doubt I could make it very long. Watching the people on there is enough excitement for me. :)

We have a big week coming up. We have two concerts and a football game, and I am sure other things!






2 comments:

  1. Love the new picture on the blog. I think he kinda resembles his big cousin in that photo!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thank you, Jules, for including me on your blog! I feel special! You guys are so blessed, and I absolutely LOVE reading up on y'all! I feel like I'm there with ya! Loving that Big Brother too! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete