Tuesday, October 11, 2011

4 Month Check-up & Photos

We went to see Dr. Chandler today. I was very anxious to see how much Harrison weighs and how tall he is.  I know that he has grown a TON. We also had a couple questions about food and nap time (which we are still having a little trouble with.)
Jeff met me there, because, as we all know, I can't handle the shots! Before we got all of the measurements, Harrison decided to be a funny kid and tinkle all over Mama! Yes, right there in the doctor's office. I was soaked! I guess that's what I get for taking him to get stuck in the leg!
Harrison weighs 15 lbs even, and is 24.50 inches long!! He is in the 50% for weight and 30% for length. Dr. Chandler said that he seems very very happy and perfect! He didn't cry at all while she was doing the exam. He is now allowed to have cereal in the evening, and in about a week, after he has time to adjust to the cereal, he can start having veggies! We will introduce a new one every three or four days. As for naps, she said that once we get the food down and he sleeps consistently through the night, I need to put him down for a nap as the same exact time each day. Hopefully, we will get on track.
All and all, our little boy is doing GREAT!! He was such a good boy in the office. He did cry after the shots. I did manage to hold it together today. He was a little fussy when we got home, but nothing too bad.
I was also going to share some pictures I have taken lately. I didn't take Harrison to get pictures made. Jeff got me a great camera for Mother's Day, and I told myself that I was going to learn how to take good pictures. I feel like I am getting better, but I am a far cry from professional. I am learning new things everyday with the photos, and I usually take at least 10 a day! This poor kid is going to hate pictures when he gets older! Anyway, here are a few from this past week.





No comments:

Post a Comment