Monday, October 31, 2011

A Very Runge Wedding!

David and Megan got married this past Saturday. Jeff was a groomsman. He was very excited. The last time we saw David was when Bama won the National Championship two years ago. He hadn't even met Megan yet! David's little sister, Leah, and I are really good friends, so I was excited to see her too! Plus, neither one of them had met our sweet little boy! Jeff was busy with all of the wedding festivities so H and I did our own little thing, which meant hitting up the mall in Decatur. :) We had a lot of fun though. The wedding was beautiful. Again, the weather was awesome!!  All of the leaves on the trees were turning colors. I think Jeff got tired of me talking about how pretty the trees were there. The wedding was outside, so of course, Harrison was very content. We didn't get to stay long at the reception due to the time and a little boy needing to get in bed. We didn't really have enough time with them. Hopefully, the Runges (all of them) will be planning a trip to Houston soon!!
Leah and I!

Too funny!

Her new boyfriend!

Jeff, Matt and David.

My sweet little boy!

Jeff, H, and Matt

Me and my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment