Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WE HAVE TEETH!

Yes!!! Last night I was giving Harrison a bath. He pulled my finger to his mouth, and I felt of his bottom gum and there was a tooth!!!! I was so excited. Of course, he just looked at me like I had lost my mind.  Then, this morning, again I was feeling of his gum, (to make sure I had really felt a tooth last night) and I felt another one! So...he has his two bottom teeth! Right there in front! He won't really let me see them. Every time I try to, he puts his little tongue over his gums.  They are there though!!  I wish I could take a picture, but like I said, he won't let me see them. I honestly don't know whether I should feel super excited or sad that my baby is growing so quickly. I'm sure the next couple of months will bring many  more new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment