Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Gift, Gift Wrapping and a 5 Month Old

I grew up being a huge Alabama fan. There was no other choice, and I was lucky enough to attend games all the time. My mom would take me, along with my preschool teacher. As I grew up, I always kept in touch with her. She now has a daughter that just graduated from UA. Of course, her daughter, Constance,  has Facebook. She saw pictures of Harrison one day while Mrs. Cindy was there with her. She got a hold of me and asked what size Harrison was in. A few days later, we received a package. Honestly, it was one of the cutest things I have ever seen. So...in honor of Bama going to the National Championship, here is the cutest Big Al EVER!!!


Gotta love that face!
I was wrapping gifts this morning, and thought that Harrison could "help." He was such a good helper! We wrapped Daddy's gifts and he picked out the paper. :) I can't wait for Christmas morning!! He loved the wrapping paper!! It's going to be so much fun seeing him trying to open his gifts! 

He is doing well at sitting up. He gets a little crazy with it sometimes, but for the most part, he stays up.
A couple posts ago, I did his 5 months stats.  And yes, I forgot pictures. So...finally, here they are. :)

Always with the hands!



1 comment:

  1. I love, love,love these pics!!!!! May I please have some copies of them? :-)

    Love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete