Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Gammy!

Gammy's birthday is tomorrow, but we celebrated it this Sunday. We went to Saltgrass for lunch. Along with Gammy and Paw-paw Mike were Teeny, Jarod, Reese, Amanda, Devin and Gabby. We had a wonderful lunch, and I think Gammy really enjoyed it. She racked up on some clothes and frames. Harrison gave her a framed picture of his "eye to eye talk" with Sammy. The food and cake were delicious. The cake tasted even better after the debacle that Teeny had to go through to get it. Apparently, instead of Gammy, it was Danny on the cake.
H and Daddy.

Reese, Devin and Gabby

Sweet Reese. :)

Happy Birthday!!


Jeff and I

Reese and Gabby were helping Gammy open her gifts.
Happy Birthday Gammy!!! We love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you and Reese! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for my gifts, and for sharing in my special day!!!!! I love you guys!!!!

    Love, Mom (Gammy)

    ReplyDelete