Monday, April 23, 2012

Visit from Nanny and Papa

Jeff's grandparents flew in Friday for a quick little visit. The last time we saw them was Reese's birthday last year. As you may remember, I was VERY pregnant, therefore, they had never met Harrison.
Jeff switched his day off (along with Jarod and Mr. Terry,) so he could spend the day with his grandparents. Telena dropped Reese off with us that morning so she could hang out with everybody.
*Just a little side note. I had SO much fun with Reese Friday.  We literally danced in the living room for a whole hour. Juju was exhausted, but Reese was still going. She figured out how to play music on the iPad, so she was the deejay for the day.  She helped out with Harrison, too. While he took his morning nap, she helped me get ready. I showed her how I did my hair when I go work out, and she wanted her hair like that and wore it like that for the rest of the day. :) P.S. when we first started dancing, my dance moves were not up to her standards. I had to quickly step up my game!
Back to the visit. We went and ate lunch Friday with everyone Friday. Nanny took Jeff's ice cream, and Harrison ate some of mine! Later that evening, Mr. Terry and Amy cooked up a delicious dinner. We had steaks, potato casserole and salad.
Saturday, Harrison and I met everyone for lunch. Afterwards, we loaded up and headed up to the dealership. Telena, Reese, Harrison and I hung out at Hyundai. Nanny and Papa decided that they needed a new ride, so they went on a test drive. Teeny, the kids and I headed out to go do a little birthday shopping. We ran into everyone later. The kids had about enough excitement, so we called it an early night.
Sunday, we went over after lunch and took some pictures and said goodbye. Nanny and Papa flew out today. We had a great visit, and I am so glad they got to spend some time with sweet Harrison.

Nanny and Harrison

He's everywhere!!!

I loved her face in this picture. She was eating some goldfish. :)

Four generations of Luker boys!

Nanny and Papa with H and Reese. Harrison was over pictures by the end of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment