Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ten Months!

Happy ten months to our wonderful baby boy!! In just two months, we will have a ONE YEAR OLD!!! I can't believe it.

Harrison:
-weighs 22 lbs and 4 oz.  We had to take him to the pediatrician last week. He has been pulling on his ears like crazy. I was scared that it may be an ear infection, even though he hasn't ran a fever. Turns out, it's just teething. Better safe than sorry, right?
-has 6 teeth!!! He has four on top and still just the two on bottom.  And, let's just say that he knows how those teeth work!
-is crawling EVERYWHERE!!!! I think Sam is about over Harrison being mobile. Harrison will seek him out, and Sam will run away from him. We have had to put up a baby gate at the stairs because he does seem to be a little "adventurous."
-is becoming more and more like his Daddy every single day. He has so many of Jeff's facial expressions, and from what I hear Jeff was a little mischievous when he was a kid. I can already see that in Harrison. He loves to get in the entertainment center, and obviously, he isn't supposed to.  When I tell him, "no" for something, he just looks at me and smiles. Jeff made over, right?
-is working on the sippy cup.  We are having a little trouble with it. I'm sure he will get it soon, though.
-still loves all food. I still haven't found anything that he doesn't like.  I have heard that most babies don't seem to like baby food after they have started table food. Not this guy!
-is still in 12 months...for the most part. It won't be long though. He seems to be growing like a little weed.

Harrison is such a happy baby. He makes me laugh constantly. His smile lights up any room. Harrison truly is the light of our lives. This boy is such a blessing, and I don't' think that I could every thank God enough for putting him in our lives. These past ten months have FLOWN by, but I can't wait to see what the future brings with this sweet baby boy!

"What? I wasn't doing anything."

I LOVE this picture!

Sweet boy.

Checking it out!

Eating some apples!!

No comments:

Post a Comment