Sunday, May 27, 2012

Eleven Months

Time is flying by with Harrison. He is already eleven months old. I tell him to stop getting older all the time. It makes me so sad, but I LOVE seeing him learn and grow. His personality is coming out so much! We have learned that he has Jeff's temper. ;) Love you honey! He is NOT a cuddling person. He is very stingy with kisses and hugs. While he is drinking out of a bottle, he will hold a hand or my hair, but that's about the extent of it. I'm sure as he gets older, things will change a little. He is such a flirt. He will be fussing, but if he sees a new girl/woman come into his view, he will turn it off and turn on the charm. He will smile, point and then lay his head to the side. I am going to have a little heartbreaker on my hands. Harrison has such an infectious laugh. It's one of the funniest things I have ever heard in my life. :)
Harrison:
-is crawling everywhere, and pulling up all the time. He has let go a couple times, and when he realized he wasn't holding on to anything, he just sat down. I'm sure it won't be too long before he is walking everywhere.
-still has just 6 teeth. Those molars can stay away for a few months. From what I hear, they aren't fun at all.
-is wearing 18 months in all clothes.
-is still sleeping through the night. He seems to be weeding out his afternoon nap, though. He still takes a really good morning nap, though.
-will say Mama, Dada, nom nom (food,) buh-bye, and he has recently said bebe and dede. He is a very talkative 11 month old. Hearing him chat it up with toys in the back seat of the car is one of the best things to listen to. I just wonder what he is saying. :)
-can throw a ball...pretty well!
-is drinking out of a sippy more and more. Hopefully, by his birthday, we will have no more bottle!!
-is eating more and more solid food. He still pretty much likes anything we give him. He especially loves spinach and peaches.

This little boy is so special. Everyday with him is a great day. I can't wait to see what the next month holds before our baby turns one!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment