Sunday, May 27, 2012

Playing Catch Up

I am SO behind on my blog posts, so this one is going to be just a run down of everything from the past couple of weeks.
A couple of weeks ago, Katie, Caleb and Taryn came into town to pick up Caleb's new truck that he bought from Jeff's dealership.  We haven't seen them since February, so I was very excited! It was pretty low key while they were here. We did take a trip to the Aquarium, and the kids loved it.  Harrison would see the fish, and say, "nom nom." That is his word for food! We saw a white tiger, and took a ride on the train to see some sharks. We had such a great time while they were here. Harrison and Taryn are best buds!
Sweet babies!




The Linams.



Me an my beautiful sister!


Petting stingrays.



Watching the animal show.

With the sloth.

We also had my first real Mother's Day a couple weeks ago. I got a wonderful present from my guys. Jeff found a Chipper Jones All Star jersey from last year that was autographed. Anybody who knows me, knows that I have had a little obsession with Chipper since I was about 11 years old. He is retiring after this year, so this gift hit the nail on the head. Good thing my husband knows me so well. :) We went out to eat with Natalie, Mike, Telena and Reese for lunch, and then headed over to Terry and Amy's to visit her. I didn't get any pictures except for the three of us.

Mother's Day 2012.
We also had a birthday! Telena's birthday was May 14. That day, Harrison and I took her lunch and a cookie. We went to eat that Thursday night with Telena, Reese, Natalie, Mike, Amanda, Gabby and Devin. Terry, Amy and the kids were all battling the flu, so they decided to stay at home. We went to Olive Garden after Reese's gym and it was fabulous. We love some Olive Garden.  We got Teeny some cupcakes from a bakery here called Froste (they were on Cupcake Wars on Food Network.) They were delish! Happy Birthday Teeny!!! We love you!!!!
Love this kid!!

The birthday girl and Jeff
Mike and Amanda
Yummy cupcakes!
We also found out that Teeny and Jarod's new addition is going to be a BOY!!! Harrison isn't going to know what to do, having a little boy to play with. We are very excited and can't wait to meet the little guy in October!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment