Monday, November 12, 2012

12 Weeks

I FINALLY made it to the second trimester! *happy dance* We had our 12 week appointment this past Wednesday. We go to see our little one. Harrison was more interested in the decorations in the tech's office than the baby on the monitor.  The heartbeat was 155. It was down from the 176 four weeks ago.  Dr. G said that everything looked really good. We are scheduled to go back in four weeks. I asked about finding out what the baby is, and I told him that we would have to wait until after Christmas if we were going to wait until 20 weeks. :( Dr. Giannotti, being the wonderful doctor he is, told us that we can come back at 18 weeks (that's the Wednesday before Christmas!) and we can do the gender scan!! WE WIN!
Stretching out and enjoying sleepy time!

12 Weeks

Size of Baby: the size of a passion fruit
Total Weight Gain/Loss: down 7 lbs. :(
Maternity Clothes: not yet. Although, I don't think it will be too much longer
Gender: 6 more weeks!!
Movement: not yet. I'm ready though!
Sleep: well, I have to take Phenergan every night, so I sleep pretty well.
What I miss: FOOD!!!! and Dr. Pepper
Cravings: just apple juice lately
Symptoms: I have still been pretty sick. Dr. G said it may last until I'm about 16 weeks. That was not what I wanted to hear. :( Maybe it will go away sooner, though.
Best Moment This Week: getting to see Baby 2 on the ultrasound.


I didn't document the pregnancy with Harrison as much as I had wanted. I saw this on a blog that I follow, and I thought it was a great way to keep up with everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment