Monday, November 12, 2012

Silly Boy!


We haven't done too much lately, due to my sickness with the pregnancy, Jeff having a cold, and Harrison not feeling well, either. However, I have managed to take some very silly pictures of our sweet boy. Honestly, he gets more and more personality each day. I know I go on and on about this kid, but I just can't get enough of how he is becoming his own little person. Anyways, I will get to the pictures!! :)
Jeff and Harrison were playing with my phone, and Jeff took some pics of this guy. He says, "cheese" when you pull out the camera.

You HAVE to wear your sunglasses out and about!

This was Friday. He wasn't feeling his best. I will also say that he is in his Daddy's chair. Not everyone gets privileges of sitting in "Big Easy."

Last Tuesday when we went to vote! He was the hit of the voting booth!

Hopefully, we will get out and about more in the next couple of weeks and I will have more to post!

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures! He is such a happy boy! Love my Lil Peanut!!!

    Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete