Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Whew...I can't believe we are already to Thanksgiving this year. It has flown by!! This Thanksgiving, my MIL decided to have all of us over at her house. She locked us down about July for this holiday. When we asked what to bring, she said, "I want to do it by myself. Y'all don't have to bring anything." I said, "SOLD." This pregnant mama was up for a stress free Thanksgiving. I like where all I have to do is eat. Lately, eating has been my favorite thing to do. We joined Natalie, Mike, Telena, Reese, Grayson, Amanda (Mike's daughter) and her two kids, Gabby and Devin, Roy (Amanda's boyfriend) and Roy's mom. We also brought along our adoptive family members, David and Megan. The food was AWESOME. Mike got a fried turkey, and Natalie cooked corn casserole, green bean casserole, potatoes, rolls and cranberry salad. She also cooked pecan pies, chocolate delight and a pumpkin pie for Jeff. Harrison decided to sleep through his second Thanksgiving. He did eat a fair amount of turkey when he woke up. The Texans managed a win, and I managed to eat so much that I could hear my sweatpants calling my name all the way from Conroe. :)
"Cheese"

He's growing up so fast. :(

Harrison and Gammy

Grayson.

LOVE!

Uncle Jeff and Grayson.
I have so many things to be thankful for right now, I don't even know where to begin. I am truly one blessed girl. I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving like we did! Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment