Friday, February 8, 2013

25 Weeks

Holy cow! 25 weeks down! I CAN'T believe it!! We had our monthly checkup this past Wednesday, and everything looked great. Our little boy's heart rate was 155. He has had a heart rate almost exactly like his big brother's. This past week, the Luker household has been very sick. We have all had a nasty cold. I called the nurse the other day because it had gotten really bad. She said it sounded like an upper respiratory infection so she called me in some antibiotics to help. We got that taken care of. Thank goodness. (Harrison was on antibiotics as well. His manifested into an ear infection.) Dr. G said that everything looked good on that front. In two weeks, we will have the 3D ultrasound. Hopefully, baby boy will cooperate on the first try, unlike his big brother. Then, our March visit will be my glucose test. Yuck! I have been so sick with this one, it makes me very nervous having to drink that stuff. :)


25 Weeks

Size of Baby: the size of an acorn squash (feels a lot bigger)
Total Weight Gain: 6 total lbs
Maternity Clothes: yes!
Gender: BOY!!!!
Movement: tons of movement! Especially when I lay down to go to sleep
Sleep: eh...I've slept better
What I miss: hot bubble baths
Cravings: french fries
Symptoms: the morning...all day sickness has been back this week
Best Moment of the Week: buying an outfit that actually says, "Baby Brother." I still can't believe it!



No comments:

Post a Comment