Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Visit from our Linam girls!!

 A couple weeks ago, we were having a chat on FaceTime with Katie and Taryn, (H and T love talking to each other.) Katie asked, "Harrison, do you want to play with Taryn?" I was confused, but that's not saying much. H kinda looked at her, and she said, "well, you can next Wednesday!" I think I almost stepped on my lip! I was so excited!!! They drove in last Wednesday. Caleb had to work, so it was just a girls' trip. I know Jeff really did miss Caleb (and the Nerf gun war.) Wednesday night, Jeff grilled steaks for all three of us after the kids went to bed. Thursday, after morning naps and a trip to the grocery store, we stopped by the office to get Harrison's Valentine's Day gift from Gammy and Pawpaw, then it was off to the mall. Where else? We shopped until we dropped. Well, this girl dropped before anybody else due to the extra weight I'm carrying around these days. :) We got home pretty late that night, so it was dinner and off to bed for the kids. P.S. Harrison was exhausted every night! We never heard a peep out of him when we laid him down! Friday, we took the kids to the park and took some photos. I didn't really think the whole park thing out when I was planning some quick photos. The kids were way more interested in the playground and the ducks. Duh, Mom! They were too cute though! Taryn loved the slide, and Harrison loved the swing! After the park, Katie wanted to stop by the dealership to test drive a car or two. She had been talking about getting a new car, but nothing really set in stone yet. We dropped her off with David, and the kids and I took off to Jeff's office. Papa helped a girl out and took Harrison to "drive" one of the cars on the floor. That's his favorite thing to do at the dealership. Needless to say, he is like his parents. Katie got back and was talking about getting a new vehicle. We tabled it for a few minutes and went home to get some food in the kids (and the pregnant lady!) Finally, she decided to get a car. We always appreciate family and friends supporting us with a purchase from Wiesner!! That girl was beyond excited!!! I was so happy for her....she got her remote and cruise control. :) While she was doing that, I had both kids. Let's just say that God knew what he was doing when he didn't give me twins. They were so good; it's just a ton of work to get two toddlers ready for bed! They had to leave on Saturday so that Katie could get ready for a class in Montgomery the first part of this week. Harrison cried when they left, and I have to admit, that I did as well. We watched Mickey Mouse with tears in our eyes. We had so much fun with those two, and we miss them SO much already.
Taryn loving on Sam. She would just walk up to him and kiss him on the nose.

Happy Valentine's Day!!! My gift from Jeff. The kids, Katie and I all enjoyed it!

Doing a little shopping.

Kinda how posed pictures went....

KK and H!

Bath time!!!



LOVE!!!!!


LOVE these girls!!!



AWE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment