Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

I know, I know. I'm terrible at keeping up with the blog.

Jeff's 29th (gasp!) birthday was last Sunday. His birthday usually falls around the Super Bowl, but this year it was ON the Super Bowl. We decided to go out for lunch after church with the family. Jeff picked Saltgrass, a local steakhouse. Then, Jeff wanted to have people over to watch the game later that night.  Jeff's grandparents came in town for the weekend, so they were able to join us for the birthday festivities.
Harrison and I got up that morning and made the birthday boy some homemade waffles for his breakfast. After breakfast, we gave him his gift from us.
An autographed football by Joe Namath. Jeff is very hard to buy for, so coming up with something to get him racks my brain. Luckily, Bama memorabilia tends to do the trick. :)


Grayson and Uncle Jeff



H and Gammy

Teeny and Baby Grayson

The whole table-minus me, Teeny, Devin and Gabby

H and Reese helping Jeff blow out his candles.

H and Daddy ready for the game!!!


I am so thankful that this man is in my life. He is the most wonderful husband and dad to Harrison. My boys and I are the luckiest people. I have no idea what we would do without him. He is my best friend, and I grow to love him more and more each day. Happy Birthday Honey!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment