Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Huddy's Second Birthday

I CANNOT believe that our sweet, independent, quiet Huddy is two years old!! This baby makes us smile every single day.  He is such an amazing little boy.  He's super silly, but very serious at times.  A few things he takes very seriously: rocking in the rocking chair, food and his favorite thing ever, Pluto!
Huddy is very laid-back and pretty content with anything that is going on.  He will let you just hold him and cuddle.  He's always been that way, and selfishly, I hope he is that way until he grows up.  He loves to dance and sing.

A few stats for the baby:

And, yes, I know he's not a baby anymore, but I'm his Mama.  I do what I want.

-weighs 29.7 lbs.  He is in the 75% for weight.  A big step up from barely being on the charts at his one-week appointment.
-is 32 inches tall. He's only in the 25% for height.  Poor guy.
-eats anything you put in front of him.  The only thing he has actually said that he doesn't like is potato salad.  I don't think he's had Nanny's though.
-doesn't watch tv a lot, unless it's Mickey Mouse, ball, or music videos.
-LOVES swimming!!! He has no fear of the water, which makes me a huge ball of anxiety.
-loves playing with his big brother. They can be so sweet together.  But when he gets ready to be by himself, he doesn't want anyone to mess with him at all.

Disclaimer: I can't find all of my pics from his birthday party.  They may be on the camera that is packed up right now...

Katie, the girls, and DREW came in for Huddy's party! These two are so funny together.  

How pretty is my sister?!

"Tatie" and the birthday boy!

Twinkies

Huddy and "nannah" (Hannah)

Mom got Huddy a new Pluto for his birthday.  He does like it, but he still won't let go of the original!

Happy Second Birthday Hudson Bryant!!! Mama, Daddy and Bubba love you, boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment