Wednesday, August 26, 2015

What's Up Wednesday


I saw this on a blog that I started following recently.  I thought I'd give it a whirl.


What I'm Loving:

This cooler weather! It is completely different from Texas. It has been in the 50's at night, and has only been getting up to around 80 the past few days.  At work, I had a heater on. It's so weird to have to turn the seat warmer on in the car in AUGUST!!!!! I didn't know you could actually do that.


What I'm Dreading:
I thought turning 30 was dreadful, but it turns out 31 is just as such.  I know it beats the alternative, but it still stinks getting older.

What I'm Excited About:
I'm excited about Harrison starting soccer.  We have a meet-and-greet this Saturday, practice starts Monday, and his first game is September 12! I can't believe he is big/old enough to join in a team sport. 

What I'm Watching:
Hard Knocks!! We were obsessed with this show even before the Texans were on there. 

I LOVE Below Deck!!! Jeff started watching it with me last season, so we are both hooked.  The season premier was last night, and it's as funny as ever.



What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month:






ALABAMA FOOTBALL!! Ok, really just football period! It's been a long and crazy off season, and I'm ready to get back in the swing of football weekends.  Also, depending on our soccer star's games, we may get to go to a few. ROLL TIDE!!







No comments:

Post a Comment