Wednesday, August 12, 2015

May 2015

I'm still trying to remember all the things that have been going on in the past few months.  There have been a ton!!
In May, we decided to take a trip to Tennessee.  (Yes, I know that I'm backtracking.)  Jeff had been discussing his dad's job for a while.  I had just started back working at the billing office, so we didn't want to make any rash decisions.  Jeff and I decided that we would come to Tennessee for about a week.  He could go to work with his dad for a day or two just to see if it was something that he would be really interested in.  We decided to drive, but split the trip up into two days.  Just like the boys and I did during the move.  It was just a lot easier with two little boys who are very, very active.

Our first day here, Mimi took the boys and me to see a buffalo.  The boys loved it!!

H working in Papa's office.

We went to the Nashville Zoo.  The boys got to pet kangaroos.


Very interested in the animals.

I'll add just a few more pics to sum up our month of May! Some of these may have been in June...

Sweet Baby Lucas! 

TROUBLE! We went to watch Reese's dance recital.  This was the first time that I have been.  And since Katie and them were here, we took Taryn with us and Katie and Didi watched the younger ones.  Reese did excellent!!! She can for sure dance better than her Juju!

LOVE!!

H came down with strep throat! Poor guy.  He felt awful, but he managed to give me one of those million dollar smiles!

Then there's this character...

A little swimming with Gammy, Reese, Teeny, Grayson, Lucas and Huddy!

Check out his hair! #getsitfromhismama



No comments:

Post a Comment