Monday, October 5, 2015

Our First Overnight Guests



Katie, Jesie, Taryn and Ella all came up Friday evening and stayed the weekend.  The Luker house was SUPER excited to see all of them.  Harrison was so excited that Taryn would get to see his new room and sleep in his bed. His teacher said that was ALL he talked about on Friday, and I'm sure they're getting an earful today. They didn't get there until around midnight on Friday, so we didn't see them until Harrison and Taryn woke up at 6:15 a.m. Saturday! Harrison had a soccer game at 9, but we weren't sure if they would play.  It was in the 50's and raining! But, the game was still on.  Jesie stayed home with the two little ones since Ella needed a nap and Huddy is getting over a double ear infection.  We froze out there, but H played well in front of his audience!
We were all bundled up, but I don't think we bundled up enough!
For the rest of Saturday, since it was so very yucky outside, we stayed in and watched football! 
She finally started warming up to me...How cute is this little girl?!
Jesie, Katie and I went out for a little sister time Saturday evening, and the kids stayed home with my ah-mazing husband who volunteered to watch them.  Before we went, we took some photos...
The lighting isn't too good, but we still got one.

My little Huddy Buddy.

This HAS to be one of my favorite pictures EVER!! Taryn's face, H's mouth, and Huddy's whole pose! We told them to make a silly face and we were NOT disappointed by the outcome.

I thought this one was silly, too.
They stayed for Sunday morning, then they had to get home. It was a short trip, but I loved it so much. It was so great to see all of them. When I saw T, she hugged me and said, "I missed you SO much!" Melts my heart!
Yep, we got all four of them to smile!

That Taryn, she's something else!

And Ella is just wondering what is going on here?
The boys get to go to Katie's house this weekend with Jesie.  Jeff and I are headed to the Bama and Arkansas game! Roll Tide!






No comments:

Post a Comment