Wednesday, October 7, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! I feel like this week is going by incredibly fast. I'm sure it's because we have been so busy!


What I'm Loving:


These people!! It was so good to see all of these girls last weekend, and I can't wait until we are all together again.  We don't do that enough.  Granted, we are able to do that a lot more now that we live closer to each other, but I don't think it will ever be enough.

I also love the picture of the kids. I honestly think it captures all of their personalities perfectly. Who knew you could do that with an iPhone, am I right?

What We've Been Up To:



This is Fire Safety week at school for Harrison.  This was the other day when they made fireman hats.  Yesterday, he learned how to, "stop, drop and roll." I'm going to have to video how he does it.  It's so funny. Also, check out the little girl behind Harrison.  Can we say, sassy? And...Harrison's best friend in class is little Etta.  She is on the back row with the green tank top.  She plays soccer like Harrison, and they are always together when I go pick him up.
And then, last night, we got home and Huddy usually wants to rock with me or Jeff.  Jeff had a work event, so it was just the boys and me at home.  I asked Huddy if he wanted to rock, and he said yes. However, he did not mean with me.  When I went to take the photo of Huddy being a grown up to send to Jeff, he gave me the stink eye. And then promptly told me, "NO PICTURES MOM MOM!"
I assume it was because he wanted me to finish dinner so he could eat...or at least that's what I'll tell myself.  Surely it isn't because he's becoming more independent and growing up, right?

What I'm Dreading:
Yesterday, I went to the dentist to have some work done.  After two hours of working on my teeth, I came out with a droopy and swollen left side of my face.  It's still swollen today. And to make it all worse, at 7:30 AM tomorrow, I have to have a root canal. So much fun!!! To be completely honest though, I'm looking forward to the root canal because then, my tooth will not be killing me! I've been popping Motrin like candy, but it doesn't do much for the sensitivity. :/ Ok, enough about my dental issues...

What I'm Excited About & What I'm Doing This Weekend:
These two go hand in hand since Jeff and I are headed here:
to see these guys:

lose to these guys:
This is the first game in Tuscaloosa that Jeff and I have been to since, ready for it, 2008!!!! Isn't that crazy?! As much time as we spent at games while in college, we haven't been back in seven years.  We are some slacking alumni. Geez! We are taking the boys to Jesie, and she is taking them home with her to stay with Katie and the girls. Two weekends in a row with Jesie, Katie, T and Ella...they're super excited!

What We're Watching:




Season five is finally on Netflix, so Jeff and I have put all of our current shows on hold! We are obsessed with this show.  I didn't start watching it until last year, but I can't stop. Thursdays are Blue Bloods day on ION, so if I have any time at all, guess what channel my tv is on.


Harrison has been enthralled by this new show on Disney. And,  I have to admit, the theme song is pretty catchy.  I think we have recorded every single episode, and Harrison loves it. Huddy could still care less about TV unless Elmo or Mickey Mouse is on. And then, he will only watch it when they sing.  He's just not a TV kid.  He will watch whatever is on while he is rocking, but that's it.  

What I'm Looking Forward To:
Next weekend, Bob and Viv (Jeff's grandparents) are having their 50th anniversary party in Huntsville.  Natalie, Telena, Reese, Grayson and Baby Lucas are all flying in for the party. We are crazy excited to see all of them. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment