Sunday, November 6, 2011

Harrison's First Halloween

When I first thought of Harrison dressing up, I had thought that he could be a lobster. Random, I know. However, I saw a cow costume. I thought he would be the cutest cow ever! I contacted my resident Halloween expert, Reese, and asked her what H should be. She said a cow. So, we got the baby cow costume! I was right on with my cutest cow prediction. He was not too fond of the hat part, but the rest wasn't too bad.

We had just gotten back from Alabama, and it was the end of the month, so Jeff wasn't able to go with us trick-or-treating. I took Harrison up to the dealership that afternoon. He was a big hit!
Harrison and Daddy
Last year, we went over to Teeny's to trick-or-treat with Reese. She invited us over to do the same this year. She ordered pizza and had a few friends come over too. We didn't get to go trick-or-treating due to Harrison's bedtime creeping up on us. We did get a few pictures though. Hopefully, next year we will be able to stay out a little later. :)
Excuse my big hair.

Gammy and Harrison

Gabby, Devin and Reese

Aunt Teeny and Reese





1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun and he was the cutest cow EVER!! Next year, he will trick or treat and have so much fun...we won't be able to keep up with him, I'm sure!!! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete