Wednesday, November 23, 2011

5 Months!!

Harrison turned 5 months old last Friday! I know I say this every month, but I can't believe how fast he is growing!

Harrison:

-has started to wear 9 month clothes!! Mainly shirts, because he has short little legs! I am going to have to start getting the two piece pj sets, due to the fact that it is really hard to get the sleepers zipped over his legs!
-"weighs" 19 lbs! We did a little weighing session at the office the other day, and it looks to be that he has grown a lot since he was 4 months.
-can sit up for a few seconds on his own. He is still learning, but he is getting there.
-rolls over....ALL THE TIME!!! He is very quick about it, too! I know that I am in a lot of trouble when he starts crawling/walking.
-will move his legs when he is on his belly. He gets so frustrated when he can't move. So, I don't think it will be too long.
-still loves being outside.
-LOVES Sam!! The older he gets, the more he likes Sam. He will watch him, and turn his head to wherever he goes.
-soaks me when I am giving him a bath. He has the splashing down to an art!
-LOVES it when Daddy is home. There are days when Jeff is home, and he is all Harrison wants. It's the sweetest thing for a Mama to see. :)
-has started making sure he is holding onto me when I feed him, especially, at night.
-is ready to cut some teeth! We have been going through the trials of teething, and H is miserable some days. Hopefully, Santa will bring a tooth or two for Christmas.

I know I am falling behind on pictures, but I promise I will get some up soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment