Friday, November 11, 2011

Saturday at the Park

This past Saturday, (yes, I know I take my time with updating the blog, but I am still learning time management with my sweet baby boy) we went with Teeny and Reese to the park. Harrison loves to be outside, so I figured he would LOVE it. We met Shay and Rebecca there (Rebecca is Reese's BFF.) Harrison slept for the first little bit, and I got to take some pics of Rebecca and Reese playing.


My sweet boy

Rebecca and Reese

Harrison finally woke up. We decided to put him in the baby swing that they had. Reese and Rebecca both pushed him. He loved the swing!! We stayed for a while (it started getting a little windy.) Harrison was exhausted that night! Playing with the big kids wears him out! We had so much fun at the park. We will definitely be going back.
It was Game Day, so we had to represent. :)

His new favorite thing.

H and Aunt Teeny


LOVE the expression!

WEEEEEEEEEE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment