Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy 4th of July...a few days late. :)

Monday, we headed over to Papa and Mimi's house to eat for the Fourth of July!! The ribs and all the other goodies were delicious. Jeff had a good time swimming with Michael, Reese and Chasidy. I think he was more worn out that the kids were.  Harrison and I decided that it was just a little too early to swim, so we just kept an eye on everyone. Well, he slept. We had a great time!!
Jeff wanted Harrison to wear his Alabama hat...it was a tad too big. :)


Reese

Jeff and Reese

Jeff and Michael


Harrison and Dad watching baseball Monday night! This one is my favorite!

This week is going to be great! My sisters are coming in. I get to meet my sweet niece, Taryn. She is about a month and a half older than Harrison. My grandparents are also coming in. :) There will be plenty of pictures for the next post. :) Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! I'm so glad you are finally blogging more! I'm like you, I think the last pic of Jeff and Harrison is one of my favs too.

    Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete