Friday, July 29, 2011

Pictures of a very handsome boy!

I just wanted to give a little update and share some pictures I have taken in the past few days of our sweet little man!! He is growing growing growing!! He has graduated to sleeping in the crib at night instead of Mom and Dad's room. Harrison is still waking up twice, but he is going longer between feedings. Aunt Teeny and Reese let us borrow a Baby Einstein play mat. Harrison LOVES it!! It is full of bright colors, and he will sit and stare at them! He also really likes to sit with Daddy and watch sports. I know he is too young to really know, but it's the cutest thing to see my two favorite guys together. He will be six weeks tomorrow, and I can't believe it. Time has flown by!! Enjoy the pictures of our growing boy!


The best smile ever!!


2 comments:

  1. Love the pics!!!! He is growing so much! Love you guys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how fast he's growing and changing. I love the 1 month stickers--they look so cute! Love you!

    ReplyDelete