Saturday, July 2, 2011

The last week!

This last week has been wonderful having little Harrison at home and getting settled in. He is such a good baby (I know, I'm biased.) Monday, my very best friend, Drew, came into Houston. After we found out that I had to have a c-section and wouldn't be able to get around as easily, she decided to come in to help. She would stay up with Harrison at night. I would wake up to feed him, and then she would let me get some sleep in. She cooked us meals every night! She also drove us around all week. That chore, she wasn't too happy about. We stayed on the feeder roads the whole time! But, we made it! We were very sad to see her go this morning, and we can't wait for her to come back. Harrison and I may have to make a trip to Georgia pretty soon. :)
I also wanted to thank all the family and friends here that have helped us so much in the past couple of weeks. I honestly don't know how we would have made it without all of you!!! We love you!!
Now, more pictures. :)

Aunt Drew and Harrison




2 comments:

  1. I love the black and white photo, it's my fave! :) So glad he's here, healthy, and I know he's the best baby...he's MY nephew! hehe Love y'all and LOVE LOVE LOVE that baby boy!!! xoxo Aunt Teeny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Teeny!!! I am so thankful he is healthy and at home where he belongs. Love you guys!!!

    Love, Gammy

    ReplyDelete