Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Visitors from Alabama!

This past Wednesday, my sisters, Katie and Jesie came into town! Katie and her husband, Caleb, had a sweet little girl, Taryn, on May 5. It was very exciting for us to have Harrison and Taryn to meet since they are so very close in age. We grew up very close with our cousins, and since we don't live near each other, we have to make the most of every opportunity to see each other.  We had so much fun! We shopped, shopped and shopped a little more. The kids did great! They were such troopers on our outings each day.  I was so happy to have a few days with my sisters.
Things got even better when my grandparents drove in on Thursday.  They take random trips in their RV all the time. So, on their way to North Dakota (yes, North Dakota) they stopped and stayed a couple nights here. They made an awesome meal Friday night! My Paw-paw and Nanny know how much I love his roast, so they brought everything over and cooked for all of us that night. It was a little piece of home right here in Houston!
Now, here are some pictures from the week.
Cousins

Aunt Katie with Harrison and Taryn

Me and my sweet niece!

Taryn got Jesie. :)

Paw-paw with Taryn

Harrison and Nanny



Reese and Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment